About Gail

This author has not yet filled in any details.
So far Gail has created 341 blog entries.

Are You Detoxing Your Breasts?

Research has shown that up to 90% of cancers including breast cancer are from lifestyle and environmental factors, which leaves 10% relating to genetic predisposition. Our genetics do not determine our destiny. Even if we have a genetic predisposition or carry a gene ...

Are Hidden Food Sensitivities Holding You Back?

Have you suffered with symptoms for months or years, without being able to pinpoint a specific trigger? Have you ever thought a food, or foods, might be the cause, but you couldn’t narrow it down to a specific food? Food sensitivities are a poorly understood and often ...

Holistic Wellness through Restorative Land Care

When you purchase or rent a property, you inherit the land care decision of the previous owners. Spanning over a century, the fixation to attain the “perfect lawn” and “ideal yard” has led generation after generation to make harmful land care decisions that not only place ...

How to Detox Your Body After Absorbing Trash Energy

Mindset is one thing; heartset is another. Both are equally important yet have different functions. Mindset deals with reframing the way we think about things, becoming aware of our patterns and reactions, and gives us the opportunity to tweak the way we ...

A Yogi’s Wisdom: How to Find Peace – The Yoga Peace Formula

What is our peace formula? What keeps us at peace? When asked this question, we might list any number of things: watching a sunrise, meditation, listening to music, walking on the beach, cooking, spending time in nature, painting, being in silence. Notice that these ...

How Can Chinese Medicine be Used to Strengthen Immunity?

As the winter season is approaching, the topic of immunity is a focus for everyone. In the current climate of the world, people’s immunity is something that is treated in many different ways. There are so many perspectives on this topic; it is often at the forefront of most ...

Go to Top